KeyTronicEMS has been an industry leader in world-class precision plastic molding for over 40 years. We excel in manufacturing precision parts for the computer, telecommunications, medical, consumer, industrial, automotive, aerospace and military industries.
With over 80 injection molding machines ranging from 30 tons to 880 tons, KeyTronicEMS has the capabilities to handle any product size or volume requirement.
KeyTronicEMS injection presses, LIM machines and multi shot presses mold parts in many different materials and colors. All parts are consistent in appearance, color and performance, guaranteed to produce superior quality and repeatability. KeyTronicEMS plastics experience extends over a wide variety of materials including; ABS, HIPS, Polycarbonate, Santoprene, Acetal, Nylon, LSR, PE, Polyester, Acrylic and more.
- Single shot
- Liquid injection
- Electric and hydraulic
- Standard Intermittent EBM (Extrusion Blow Molding)
- Auto Material Handle
- Regrind Capability
- Secondary Operations: Routing, Flaming & Trimming
- Materials: HDPE, PE
Process Monitoring Systems
Real time process monitoring systems gives us complete control throughout the manufacturing process.
First Article Inspection Lab
- On-site, fully equipped
- Critical dimensions inspected by QA every 2 hours
Tool Maintenance And Repair
- Spokane or China based tool build
- On-site tool maintenance in Mexico
- Spokane or Mexico tool modification
Central Cooling System
- Closed loop process cooling water systems with up to 400 tons of cooling capacity
- Closed loop chiller system with up to 210 total tons of chilling capacity
- Automatic water management system
- Mold Temperature Controllers
Centralized Raw Material Handling And Drying
- Vacuum conveyor system maintains plastic resin consistency
- Central and local desiccant drying reduces lead time
- Dedicated hopper loaders eliminate material contamination
- Gravimetric or volumetric blending systems accurately disperse and mix up to three materials
- Silo material storage system, loaded by rail or by truck, available for large volume programs