What is C-TPAT?
- C-TPAT is a joint government-business initiative designed to build cooperative relationships that strengthen the overall supply chain and border security.
- As an active member, C-TPAT offers Key Tronic an opportunity to play a major role in the war against terrorism and ensure a more secure supply chain for its employees, suppliers and customers.
Why is C-TPAT important?Ensuring a secure supply chain means fewer supply chain disruptions and reduces the likelihood of your cargo or shipment being used to smuggle illegal drugs, people or instruments of terrorism.
What Does C-TPAT Mean to YOU?
- You MUST follow the minimum C-TPAT security guidelines published by CBP.
- Be alert to suspicious or abnormal behaviors and packages. If you observe something unusual, report it immediately.
- Communicate security requirements to suppliers, carriers, brokers, service providers and freight forwarders.
- Challenge or report persons who do not display proper identification.
- Be aware of the condition of locks, fences, cameras, alarms and other security devices. Report any device that needs maintenance or repair.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Familiarize yourself with corporate security procedures.
- Report suspicious activities.
Corporate Statement of CommitmentImplemented in November 2001, C-TPAT is a voluntary joint government-business initiative to build cooperative relationships that strengthen overall supply chain and border security. Key Tronic Corporation has been a member of the C-TPAT program since 2003. Membership in the C-TPAT program offers Key Tronic the opportunity to play a major role in the war against terrorism, and ensure a more secure supply chain for its employees, suppliers, and customers. As an active C-TPAT member, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) requires Key Tronic to ensure the integrity of its security practices, and communicate its security guidelines to its business partners within the supply chain in accordance with the published minimum security requirements. Keytronic, its executives, management, and other policy-makers commit to participate in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism “C-TPAT” program, and to implement, follow, and maintain procedures and practices consistent with the minimum C-TPAT Security Criteria enforced by CBP C-TPAT impacts nearly every department within our organization as well as outside entities such as carriers and suppliers. All Keytronic Corporation employees, subsidiaries, contractors, service providers, visitors, and others are expected to comply with any applicable C-TPAT security requirements.
Corporate CTPAT Policy Statement
C-TPAT Contact:Derik L. Fausett Corporate Trade Compliance Manager Tel: +1 509 927 5529 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keytronic Corporate (USA): keyImp03095
- Keytronic Juarez (MEXICO): 7157baa4-4ecd-4515-a331-c9820ba87188
- Keytronic Shanghai (CHINA): Our China operations are certified under the China AEO program Measure of Classified Management of Enterprises (MCME) as an AA enterprise (# 3122441662).
- Keytronic Da Nang (Vietnam): Our Vietnam operations are CTPAT compliant.
Security is everyone’s responsibility. To report suspicious activity, contact local law enforcement or call 1-800-Be-Alert.
Looking to join our team?
Contact our hiring team.