Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Best in class
We provide our customers with the highest quality printed circuit board assembly design and assembly services. We specialize in accommodating our customers' requirements for volume, mix, and complexity. Our customer's time to market schedule is a priority while minimizing total landed costs.
Our volume requirements range from low-volume complex, custom products, to high-volume standard products. Our lead times can be as short as one week for standard products.
high quality products
Keytronic performs PCBA project management, design, documentation and artwork generation by using the latest software technologies to produce the highest quality products. Our Program Managers and Engineers are experts in CAD Star, Allegro, PADS, Mentor, Altium and CCT for PCBA layout.
Our engineers can perform board layout from the customer's schematic and will perform a Design For Manufacturing (DFM), Design For Test (DFT), and cost reduction review. We can also modify any existing drawing to customer specification.
Each facility maintains high quality ISO 9000 standards. This commitment to quality means our customers receive the highest quality products worldwide.
Electronic Manufacturing Services
PCBA layout, Valor® design evaluation, Prototype builds, Pre-production assistance, Design For Manufacturing (DFM), Design For Test (DFT)
BGA, Micro BGA, Flip Chip, Chip On Board (COB), Tape Automated Bonding (TAB), Bare die wire bond, PCMCIA, Flying probe, Selective solder
Surface Mount Capabilities
PCBA for a wide range of volume, mix and complexity requirements, No clean or aqueous solder process, Fine pitch screen printing/placement down to 8 mil (.008"), Odd form part placement, Mixed technology, Mil-Spec, 01005 and 0201 Chip Components, MELFs
No-Clean, Water wash, Ionic contamination testing, Axial insertion, DIP insertion, Component lead forming
In-Circuit Test Capabilities
X-Ray, Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), In-circuit Test (ICT), Functional Certification Test (FCT)
FR4, Aluminum, Flex (Polyimide)
- Screen Printers: MPM & DEK
- Solder Paste Inspection (AOI): CyberOptic SE500
- Leading-edge X-Ray 3-D solder paste inspection
- Surface Mount Lines: Universal & FUJI High-speed placement,
MYDATA low volume/high mix
- Fine Pitch/Odd Form Placement: Universal AdVantis
- Force Convection Reflow: Heller and BTU (Nitrogen)
- Fine Pitch/BGA Re-work: Conceptronics Freedom 3000
- Thru-Hole Lines: Universal and Dynaport Axial & Radial Inserters,
- Wave Solder Machines: Electrovert, Econopak & Ultra 2000 (Nitrogen)
- Selective Soldering: Vitronic-Soltek my Selective
- X-Ray Inspection System: Nicolet 3D X-Ray
- In-circuit Test: Agilent Series 3, Teradyne 8800 Series, Genrad
- Automated Optical Inspection: YES Tech YTV-F1S
- Product specific functional tests
Rapid Response Center
- Quick-Turn Prototypes
- Small Quantity Builds
- Dedicated Department
- Arkansas and Minnesota manufacturing locations only
- Design Validation
- Design for Manufacturability
- Cost Competitive
- Advanced Technical Staff
Ready to start something truly amazing?
Contact our sales team today!